IT Business Analyst - Finance
Ikaria is a fully-integrated biotherapeutics company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics and interventions designed to meet the significant unmet needs of critically ill patients.
The Sr. Financial SAP Project Manager will be the lead consultant and design architect for our Financial processes. He/She will work with peers in the technology organization and business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP FI/CO modules.
* Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functions to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
* Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
* After the implementation, lead and support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve end to end Financial processes and reporting
* Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration across the company and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards
* Lead threads of projects and initiatives to deploy new functionality and/or enhance existing functionality
* Assists others in the organization with SAP knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function
* Provide routine support to SAP users
* Maintain a current awareness of SAP product developments and trends and determine how they can be used to enhance productivity
* Good understanding of Project methodology (ASAP) and participation in all phases
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor degree or equivalent required, MBA a plus
* Strong understanding of Financial Processes
* Business background in Finance or experience working in Finance a strong plus
* Formal SAP training in FI/CO
* Minimum of 5 years' experience using skills as a seasoned, experienced professional in enterprise systems implementation
* At least 3 years of managing project teams
* 10+ years of experience in IT and Business work experience
* 5+ years FI/CO hands-on configuration experience (ECC 6.0 experience desired) and support of a live SAP production client
* At least 2 full cycle SAP implementation project with hands-on project experience designing, testing and implementing FI/CO solutions
* Understanding of other modules such as SD, MM, PP; Experience with BPC a plus
* Understanding of integration points of MM/PP with SD/FI and other module a plus
Ikaria is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or membership in any other class protected by applicable federal, state, local or foreign anti-discrimination laws.
Email a Friend Apply
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.
© 2013 The RightThing, an ADP Company. All Rights Reserved.